Quality Assurance & Control
It begins with gathering the project's requirements and it lasts throughout the entire project - every piece (executable, source code, document, report, help file etc.) is reviewed by our QA team.
Quality Assurance finalizes the project - our QA engineers either upload software solutions to our client's FTP site, email them or install them in person, and burn a CD containing all relevant pieces after they have tested the
package - and they upload, email, install and burn exactly the very package they have tested!
Our QA/QC is routine and standard - our staff reviews the code, unit and integration testing is done by our developers, and system and compliance testing is completed by our QA engineers.
- QA/QC activities are planned and tracked
- Test cases, plans and descriptions are documented
- Tests are reported in detail
- Test results are analyzed to find possible ways to improve quality
- Tests are performed with real data whenever possible